All training programs
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
The AUTOCAD Essentials course is targeted for beginners interested in starting a design career. By the end of the course you will be familiar with AUTOCAD and use it for creating designs.
- Target group and expectations
- AUTOCAD tour
- Introduction to commands
- Creating basic drawings, manipulating objects and data
- Scale and units
- Drawing organization and inquiry commands
- Altering objects, working with layouts, dimensions and annotations
- Hatching objects
- Working with reusable content
- Creating additional drawing objects
- Plotting your drawings
- Creating drawing templates
- Layer management and best practices
Pricing and tendering
The main objective of the pricing and tendering course is to introduce participants to the process of developing tenders and pricing projects effectively. By the end of the course you will be skilled at creating your own bid documents.
- Instruction to tenderers
- General conditions and special conditions of contracts
- Unit rate building